好听的歌 跟你们分享。。 :)

Welcome to my blog~ No copying, No spaming. FOLLOW me & I'll FOLLOW back. Leave some comments! Thanks! :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fun in KL.. ❤

Just came back from KL... So exhausting man... Bur I had a lot of fun.. xD

ICE-CREAM!!!!! ❤

Weee~ ❤

Christmas night~ ❤

Pretty mahhh?? xD ❤

My da shao, me, mum and dad in the elevator... xD ❤

Mum, me and da shao~ ❤

Roti canai breakfast!!! ❤

My big bro, mum, me and da shao~ ❤

Mum and big bro~ They look alike! ❤

Three so highs! xD ❤
Family~ ❤

Behind the door in IKEA.... xD ❤
We're cute~ :P ❤

Me and my dad... ❤

I WAS IN THE IKEA ZOO!! xD ❤

Eating at Madam Kwan's, KLCC.. ❤

Outside Madam KKwan's, KLCC.. ❤

Outside Madam KKwan's, KLCC.. ❤

Before and after at Madam Kwan's, KLCC... xD ❤

I'M STILL YOUNG!! Pushing Tesco baby trolly... xD ❤

I have no idea what that thing is,, BUT IT'S PURPLE!!! ❤

CHATIME!!! ❤

Ice rank... I wan go ice skating... TT_TT

Me and my mum.. ❤

Cute kah? xD ❤


Dinner at Pulau Ketam.. ALL SEAFOOD!!! ❤

On the boat on our way back from Pulau Ketam.. ❤

Dinner in a top listed restaurant in KLCC... ❤

Look at my nails!! ❤

Me and my second bro.. ❤

Testing the red wine... Smells nice.. Mmm.. ❤

KLCC!! ❤

Chinoz.. The top listed restaurant.. ❤

Medi and pericure-ing.. xD❤


No comments:

Post a Comment