好听的歌 跟你们分享。。 :)

Welcome to my blog~ No copying, No spaming. FOLLOW me & I'll FOLLOW back. Leave some comments! Thanks! :)

Friday, May 17, 2013

I miss you... So much... :'(

The jokes we laughed at church,
The day you gave me my birthday present,
The dinner at the Masquerade ball,
The T4 we went out together to have...

All these sweet, SWEET memories you left me... All these little flash backs... I felt hot tears running down my cheek... I miss you... I miss you so, SO much....

"Then it all sounds like ooohhh...
Mmmm.. Too young too dumb to realise
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hands
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance"

This part reminds me of you the most... I regreted... Regreted that night.... I should have taken your held out hand.... I should have... But now it's all too late... You're gone... And I miss you a lot... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment